12.01.2005

Monday Muses

A friend of mine suggested that I solicit weekly topic ideas from my readership (which very well may consist wholly of the aforementioned friend, my husband and my dog). At any rate, if you are reading this and would like to be my Monday Muse, please post your subject suggestions in the comment section. I will pick one per week and will present the inspired blog entry on, you guessed it, the following Monday. Some examples:

Binky, please write about why Cadillac Cateras are not good cars to buy if you do not have an auto shop and car lift in your backyard, as well as the ability to think like a German.

From, Rhodes Idassistance

Bink, kindly expostulate on the advantages of Shout stain remover versus all inferior detergents when it comes to taking care of common infant stains (title suggestions: Exterminating the Excrement; Doing Away with Doo-doo; Stamping Out Stool).

From, Anonymous
Note from Binky: This person is gross. She must be a mother.

Bink-O, would you comment on the phenomenon wherein you wake up at 3 am on the morning after Thanksgiving to be at Wal-Mart the moment it opens in order to buy a $20 DVD player which you must wrestle out of the hands of a 78 year old woman before trampling over her on your way to a Roll-Backed inflatable snow globe lawn ornament?

From, Grandma Got Run Over By Me

As you can see, the possibilities are endless. Please consider making a contribution today.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jene said...

Please comment on the news brief below, feeling free to address any similarities regarding our country's present military situation. :)

From Wire Reports
Posted December 2 2005

WASHINGTON -- A National Security Agency analysis released yesterday contends that an alleged 1964 attack on U.S. ships in the Gulf of Tonkin, which the Johnson administration cited as justification for greater U.S. military involvement in Vietnam, never happened, casting further doubt on the rationale for escalation of the conflict.

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Chris said...

Yeah, that would be interesting. Another boring discussion of politics. Hey, here's an idea: go discuss crap like that on your own blog. Stupid hippies.
My topic suggestion: lesbian gang bang.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Although I do not have a topic idea, I wanted to let you know that I read your blog. I am also a new mother. My little girl is almost 5 months.

5:53 PM  
Blogger Jene said...

Do you find it a little confusing that the cop's vehicle only registers up to 128? I guess they don't do much chasing in Nebraska.

NEBRASKA CITY, Neb. -- Speeding is not necessarily reckless, even at 128 mph, a judge ruled in the case of a motorcyclist who tried to flee from state troopers.

With some reluctance, County Judge John Steinheider ruled last week that Jacob H. Carman, 20, was not guilty of reckless driving on Sept. 5, when he was spotted by a trooper who then chased him at the top speed of his cruiser's odometer -- 128 mph.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Jene said...

here's one for discussion:

i just found out that my co-worker, who has the same position title as me, similar responsibilities, and who was hired at the same time as me, makes $10,000 more than i do. i am very upset. do i let my boss know that i know the salary differences and that i am upset?

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home