1.11.2006

Seven Sevens

Seven things to do before I die
1. Put my ass in a chair and write some novels
2. Put my ass in a chair and write lucrative magazine articles
3. Have more kids
4. Weigh the same as I do now after having those kids
5. Travel extensively and internationally
6. Make sure family and friends know how much I love them
7. Spoil my grandchildren

Seven things I cannot do
1. A pull up
2. Talk French convincingly
3. Tolerate my husband's road rage
4. Develop an appreciation for liver and liver products
5. Lie convincingly
6. Figure out how to keep my baby from soiling all her garments with rocket propelled bowel movements
7. Remember to take the garbage out

Seven things that attract me to my husband:
1. Humor
2. Intelligence
3. Faithfulness (in the event that this isn't true, at least it will make him feel guilty)
4. Competence in almost everything
5. Height
6. Broad shoulders
7. He's happy when I'm happy

Seven things I say most often
1. Time flies
2. It goes by so fast
3. I forgot
4. I can't remember
5. Interesting
6. True, true
7. Tolby

Seven books (or series) I love
1. Beach Music by Pat Conroy
2. Stories of Eva Luna by Isabel Allende
3. Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series
4. Everything by Nelson Demille
5. Vince Flynn's political thrillers
6. The Red Tent by Anita Diamant
7. When I was young I was obsessed with a series called The Fabulous Five

Seven movies I watch over and over again (or would watch over and over if I had the time):
I don't have that kind of patience or endurance. I'm substituting "television shows" for "movies" and there ain't nothing you can do about it.
1. Sopranos
2. Desperate Housewives
3. How I Met Your Mother
4. Reba
5. So You Think You Can Dance (if it returns)
6. House Hunters
7. Vacation Home Search

Seven people I want to join in, too:
Not all of these people have their own blog, but they at least have email, not to mention the ability to contribute their own Seven Sevens to my comment section
1. Chris
2. Jene
3. Amy
4. Sarah
5. Jess
6. Sean (but he doesn't read my blog, so I guess he'll never know)
7. You

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Chicky said...

I stumbled upon your blog a couple of weeks ago (yes, I've been lurking) and I wanted to let you know how much I've been enjoying it. I even decided to use your Seven Sevens on mine. I'd love it if you'd stop on by when you have some free time (Free time!! I vaguely remember free time). http://chickychickybaby.blogspot.com
Thanks for the enjoyable read.

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home