3.03.2006

8 Hours presents Cribz with Tolby T

Archer, this is for you.



Welcome to beautiful northeastern Connecticut, where they are closing all the factories down. Sorta like Allentown, except that this is Connecticut, so the factories get replaced by shopping centers named after local trees.

I am Tolby T, and this is my Crib.



I am a cheerleader with a cold. Please excuse my glazed expression. Mom said I couldn't send the photographers away because this is my one chance at stardom.

Right now I cheer, but when I learn how to walk, I plan to be a baller. My uncle is a UCONN cheerleader, so I think he will be very proud of me. He says he likes being a cheerleader because he is in touch with his masculinity, as well as other things, since he gets to share locker rooms with the girls and also gets to put the girls up over his head.

I am tall for my age (unlike my uncle, who is short, with a center of gravity that predisposes him to cheerleading lifts and round offs). Mommy gave me that word: "predisposes." I usually don't talk like that. Anyway, I think I might make a good basketball player. But I'm not going to rush into any decisions.


Give me a P! Give me an O! Give me another one! Give me a P!



We all know the heart of any Crib is the fridge. I take my Cristal secondhand.


This is where I hang with my dog, Roxie. She is ferocious.



My cell. I mean, my Crib's crib. I thought there was a trend in this country toward rehabilitation instead of incarceration. Yet, naptime after naptime, night after night, here I am. I do not know why they don't respect me enough to let me fall asleep in my swing like I used to do.


Speaking of sleeping, check out my whip. Cadillac-ac-ac. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up.


Thank you for joining this tour of my crib. You've seen all there is to see. Even I'm bored now. I'm going to hop in the Caddy with Mom so we can go watch the glass factory turn into a Home Depot. Mom says she's not sure, but she thinks that's called progress.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mom101 said...

Fantastic! "Shopping malls named after trees" (that they ironically cut down t o make room for said malls, no doubt) - I love it. And oh man, what a cute thing Tolby is.

ps how did you get the pics in your header? help me!!!! (mom101 at mac)

6:00 PM  
Blogger MrsFortune said...

Love this! I love the Ferris Bueller reference and the Billy Joel motif you wove throughout. Choice. :)

8:35 PM  
Blogger J's Mommy said...

very cute. love the pics!

9:46 PM  
Anonymous rhonda said...

So cute! Just love that cheerleader outfit!

1:38 PM  
Blogger GIRL'S GONE CHILD said...

OMG! We are dying over here. Archer is flipping out and we are all lovin Tolby's super-fly crib!!! Thanks for answering our she-she!!!! Woooooooohoooooo!

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Kristen said...

Heheehehe very nice. I'm sure Archer is quite proud yo.

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home