4.24.2006

9 Months

Gestation included, Tolby has been an organism in my life for more than a year and a half. She has been sucking in her own oxygen for as long as I was pregnant. It seems like forever--and like no time at all. An entire adulthood spawned by a child.

Here are the stages of my maturity.


1. Hope, anticipation and pain

















2. Respect

















3. Responsibility

















4. Cleanliness















5. Godliness

















6. Irony

















7. Health

















8. Appreciation

11 Comments:

Anonymous Kristen said...

Congrats. What a lovely photo essay. :) I love it.

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Amy said...

wow. I love her.

10:34 PM  
Blogger lynsalyns said...

What a teeny-tiny! My girl was never quite as delicate. These photos are terrific.

11:09 PM  
Blogger crazynewmama said...

the way you put it. its like poetry with pictures. and i think all us moms can relate with each one.

11:17 PM  
Blogger Mom101 said...

Like all the other commenters, I'm totally in love and I can tell you are too. That's one of the most perfect newborn photos I've ever seen. She doesn't even look like her head is rocket ship-shaped or anything. Happy nine months, Tolby.

12:18 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

A beautiful relationship. Thanks for sharing with us.

8:22 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

That was so sweet.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

So beautiful! Thanks for sharing. How tiny was she?

9:28 AM  
Blogger Binky said...

she was long and lean at 7 lbs 1 oz and 21 inches.

9:56 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

Gorgeous, perfect.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

God she was so tiny just 9 short months ago! She's so adorable!

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home